The Instant Payments Network (IPN) is a payment system that provides a variety of services to the Bank's customers, including, such as money transfer transactions and the payment of credit card dues, 24/7.
Frequently asked questions.
IPN provides the following services:
- Balance Inquiry
- Request to Collect a specific amount from another IPN account/User.
- View mini statement.
- Transfer to bank accounts using account number.
- Transfer to the mobile number (IPN users only)
- Transfer to IPA address (IPN users only)
- Transfer to digital wallets (using a mobile number)
- Transfer to cards (credit card, debit card, prepaid card Meeza) using their 16-digit card number.
- Donate to registered charity organizations
What is IPA (instant Payment Address)?
- IPA is a unique payment address created by the consumer for each account rather than adding account data, this unique address can be used instead of the account number to exchange funds between customers.
- Download the app from your Mobile App Store
- Your registered phone number should be selected if you use a mobile device with multiple SIM cards.
- The app will send an SMS to the selected number to verify the customer's number.
- All banks supporting the service are displayed to the customer, where the customer can choose his bank to add an
- Select MIDBANK, then enter your MIDBANK card number and card PIN to verify the customer's identity:
- For bank accounts, the Meeza Debit Card number is entered.
- For prepaid cards, the Meeza Prepaid Card number is entered.
- Upon successful verification, the app will display all your accounts within MIDBANK, and you can then select the account to be added.
- Create your payment address "IPA."
- An SMS with a one-time OTP password will be sent after the account is selected, to be entered on the app next to the "IPN PIN", which will later be used to make transactions from this account.
Who can benefit from IPN?
- All banked customers and Debit Cards, Meeza/ or prepaid and Credit Cards cardholders can benefit from IPN services through the InstaPay app owned by EBC.
Usage limits through the InstaPay application
- Transaction limit: 70,000 EGP
- Daily limit: 120,000 EGP
- Monthly limit: 400,000 EGP
To get more information please contact us on 19189.