IT Audit Team leader - Internal Auditing
- Work under limited supervision with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Support IT Audit Manager in scoping the audit, identifying, assessing & documenting risks and controls. where necessary
- Lead audit assignments to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
- Issue high quality observation, recommendations, and audit reports.
- Support/complete testing during audit assignments by supporting evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this understanding in Internal Audit system.
- Write high quality audit observations and support in writing the audit report.
- Provide suggestions for actions to address control issues identified.
- Review and complete processes and documentation of scoping, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations during audit process
- Supervise audit teams on a day-to-day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned, as regards scope, budget, and timetable, and assure that the Audit system is always accurate and updated.
- A university degree in a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with 3 years of experience in control functions.
- Strong level of written and oral Arabic and English.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) designation is preferable.
- Understanding of new and emerging technology risks, mitigating controls and relevant regulatory environment.
- Have specialist knowledge relevant to technology audit.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.