IT Audit Manager - Internal Auditing
- Collaborate and support Head of Internal Audit to define the appropriate coverage strategy and audit plan for bank & subsidiaries technology area, taking into consideration the Audit Risk Appetite, the current and expected business environment, the regulatory requirements, and the resourcing levels within the function.
- Supervise, guide, review and approve work carried out on audit assignments to ensure the scope of work is appropriate, controls are correctly identified, assessed, and carried out in accordance with Internal Audit Methodology, policies, IIA & ISACA standards, timetable and budget and assure that the Audit system is always accurate and updated.
- Lead discussions with business management regarding audit observations and issues.
- Bring to the attention of Head of Internal Audit and executive management control and risk management issues, weaknesses, or irregularities of material significance in the existence of application of controls.
- Assure that issues, recommendations, and final audit ratings are objective and not biased in line with the rating tools applied by Internal Audit.
- Coordinate with follow up team in technology audit findings closure/extension within the defined time.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the department. Oversee requested reports, provide guidance, encourage teamwork, innovation, recommend new approaches and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interactions.
- Direct the process of effective department performance, overseeing performance management, recruitment, training and development of staff to ensure high level of engagement and a motivated work environment.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal policies, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework, Charter Methodologies, and code of conduct and in compliance with International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- A university degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 5 years of experience in control functions.
- Strong level of written and oral Arabic and English.
- Holding Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) designation.
- Other Relevant professional qualification is preferred (CIA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001)
- Extensive understanding of new and emerging technology risks, mitigating controls and relevant regulatory environment.
- Have specialist knowledge relevant to technology audit.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.