Infrastructure & Solution Architect - Information Technology
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Responsible to complete infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data center operation, network & voice communication.
- Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
- Drives short & long-term Infrastructure and technology strategy for the overall IT landscape.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Advise delivery team on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns related to the integration solutions.
- Participate in business development as needed
- Work with SMEs and other Architects to validate the overall integration design.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer science
- 3-7 years’ experience in relative experience.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Key technical, design, and architecture skillset with the ability to architect or design pragmatic solutions
- Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, processes, and frameworks.
- Showcase a passion to learn new technologies and a desire to tackle hard technical problems.
- Familiarity with Scrum or other Agile based concepts and methodologies is a must
- Previous experience in banking and financial domains
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, natural curiosity, deductive reasoning and a desire to learn
- Strong written and oral communication skills-able to clearly convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.