Facilities Manager - Engineering Department
- Ensure business continuity and maintaining proper image for MIDBANK premises and facilities for employees and customers.
- Leads handed over assets after construction and delivery.
- Manages and evaluates service providers’ operation performance, using contractual key performance indicators and agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Monitors and continuously evaluates service providers efficiency and overall operational effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Follows-up and supervision of the maintenance company’s fixing and commissioning of premises & branches services
- Ensures responsive & timely responses to Maintenance needs of the Bank premises troubleshoots.
- Reviews Maintenance annual plans and ensures the implementation of preventive and operational maintenance of scheduled inspection and repair.
- Inspects buildings to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Coordinates between received complaints through bank ticketing system and maintenance company ticketing system.
- Good knowledge of international codes and standards (NFPA & ASHRAE & OSH)
- Prepares periodic reports for efficiency of the branches and premises
- Ensures that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
- Tracks budgets and ensuring payment are released on time.
- Prepares and monitors yearly budget on respected assigned community and company assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- At least 15 years of experience as a facility management engineer or in a similar role or proven experience as maintenance manager or another managerial role .
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, MS Office, MS Projects and ticketing system.
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes, project management skills, solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems .
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity of soft skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills, self-motivated, persistent, result oriented, resourcefulness, Problem-solver, decision maker, attentive to details, reliable, Leadership, time management.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.