Relationship Manager – SME Banking
- Leading and managing the relationship with existing and prospective customers in coordination with the concerned departments/stakeholders overcoming all problems and obstacles.
- Cultivating excellence in the service level provided to the customers leading to attracting more transactions/profitability.
- Scheduling and carrying out of field visits to clients to identify their financing needs and obtain the necessary documents approvals required.
- Prepare credit memos/proposals, industry/market reports and the needed financial analysis for existing and new clients in line with bank policies/ procedures and CBE regulations.
- Periodic follow-up on client’s activities to identify any developments or deviations that may occur during the operation of the facilities.
- Manage & Follow-up on facilities renewals, considering credit conditions to mitigate operational risks and ensure continued compliance with agreed business procedures/policies and CBE regulations.
- Engagement & preparation of periodic reports reflecting ongoing sales activities, target versus achievement progress and other data related to portfolio control/monitoring.
- Implementation of other tasks assigned by the direct manager related to the scope of work of small and medium-sized companies
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in the fields of Commerce, Business Administration, Economics & Finance.
- Successful completion of an accredited Credit Certificate (post graduate studies in the field of Finance, Business Administration and other relevant fields is a plus)
- Strong Command of English and Arabic languages
- 3+ years of experience in the field of SME banking credit assessment, SME Client Relationship Management
- Possessing Knowledge of SME banking products and services as well as Client relationship management best practices.
- Excellent Analytical and financial skills and full understanding of SME lending practices/CBE Regulations
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills for complex situations
- Presentability, communication & negotiation skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive/productive client’s relationships.
- Team player who can demonstrate a valuable contribution across all related teams.