Digital and Consumer Marketing Manager – Marketing & Corporate Communication
- To develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manages the Bank’s website and social media presence.
- Manage, update and communicate our Social Media Response strategy with the key external (Digital Agency) and internal stakeholders (Different business units which are subject for SM inquiries).
- Ensure deploying the latest in Digital marketing approaches and communications techniques.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Work closely with the Comms External/ Internal/ Market teams to ensure all campaigns and activities are digitally promoted.
- Provide periodic analysis and performance reports reflecting our platforms general and campaign related KPIs.
- Manage efficiently the Digital marketing budget with a clear KPIs Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Face of the brand (Posts, display, moderation) Reach out to target audience with different tools and techniques (images, Gifs, infographic and Carousel)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and initiate any revamp or restructure request, preparing full scope document with initial proposal and design for the proposed new website ensuring it conforms with, and best reflect the brand image
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage all digital channels including: Social Media & Website& ATM Screens.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications
- A clear understanding of all digital marketing platforms
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Marketing preferably with focus on Digital Marketing
- Strong communication skills, oral and writing – content, designs and social media moderation.
- Knowledge of all Digital/Social media monitoring and reporting tools
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience with Google analytics, media buying, SEO and SEM
- Show commitment to team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication