- To develop and manage high quality, innovative, and best practice internal and external communication strategy and execution plans.
- To drive the development, production, evaluation and delivery of high quality internal and external communication program within approved budget and agreed timelines.
- To manage the external public and media relations initiatives and address any issues that arise.
- To manage the day-to-day PR agency relationships and outputs
- Effectively identify, manage, publicize and communicate the Banks key milestones and initiatives externally and internally to positively contribute to a better reputation, brand positioning and profitability while highlighting the Bank’s endeavors to have a positive impact on society.
- Play a vital role in crises and reputation management to ensure the brand name and corporate image are well protected.
- Act as the focal point and custodian of MIDBANK’s Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, agenda and budget in liaison with the Bank’s CSR committee and different internal and external stakeholders.
- Engages with business leaders and subject matter experts on specific CSR projects to coordinate strategies, plans and follow through on tactical efforts.
Communication strategy and Management planning:
- Set integrated corporate communication strategy that supports the business and aligns with strategic objectives and direction of our bank’s objectives and guidelines
- Support business to provide appropriate communication solutions that will reach and positively influence target audience
- Update the internal and external communication strategy and delivery plans on a regular basis to take into account relevant internal and external environmental changes and shifts
- Support in developing proactive crisis communication plans and review the scenarios in order to seamlessly respond to any potential issue or crisis.
- Ensure brand values, visual identity and incorporate into communication deliverables.
Content and channel management (External)
- Build ongoing relationships and partnership with business to position communication as credible experts in matters related to Brand and Reputation management
- Writing and reviewing content and relevant material for all communication channels
- Develop Executive Profiling) plan and ensure proactive exposure for the business leadership team
- proactive media opportunities (Media Interviews)
- leverage speaking opportunity at external forums for exposure and profiling
- Attending relevant forums to their areas
- Develop and edit relevant communication materials broadcasted in all channel’s platforms
- Obtain Brand and Reputation Committee on quarterly basis in regards to media relations and reputation management and report of share of voice among other banks competitors
Content and channel management (Internal)
- Ensure messages developed by business partners are aligned with our business theme by through reviewing and signing off any written communication before sharing
- work in close partnership with our business partners, to execute communication initiatives to reflect our strategy and policies guidelines
- Communicate through several channels create different channels platforms such as email bulletins and regular newsletters
- Manage Electronic Communication, includes e-mail communications and Mass Email announcements
- Manage face to Face communication, includes road shows, townhalls, strategy meetings, events with specific meetings
- Lead and Manage the Bank’s CSR and sustainability projects and initiatives
- Support the development of MIDBANK’s CSV strategy and its key pillars.
- Manage the partnerships with local community & government organizations and charities
- Implement awareness CSR campaigns externally and internally.
- Mange’s the CSR and contributions budget and perform periodic assessment against KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications
- A clear understanding of Media & comms, with a genuine enthusiasm for both fields.
- Minimum 05-07 years of proven experience in corporate communications.
- Strong communication skills, oral and writing - press releases, content texts, business writing for emails, social media and content marketing (should submit some past was written examples)
- Knowledge of local media landscape is a must. Proven track record in managing dialogue and journalistic interaction across the national, business, and industry related media
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative
- Show commitment to team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication.