We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced HSE Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in health, safety, and environmental compliance. He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing HSE programs, conducting audits and investigations, and providing training to employees. The HSE Engineer will also be responsible for maintaining compliance with all applicable local regulations.
- Develop and implement health and safety plans in the workplace to maintain a safe and risk-free work environment.
- Preparing policies that aims to provide workers with the health and safety information & a safe work environment.
- Evaluation of all Procedures taken to evaluate the expected risks.
- Ensuring the commitment of all employees in the institution to health and safety regulations and standards.
- Organizing training courses and presentations on health and safety to teach workers how to deal during emergency situations.
- Review and approval of emergency and evacuation plans
- Inspect work areas, equipment, and PPE to ensure compliance with safety regulations .
- Investigations of accidents and emergencies and identify root causes, and recommend corrective actions .
- Follow up on cases of non-conformity and take the necessary corrective and preventive measures.
- Preparing a safety manual and working to update it continuously.
- Writing reports and conducting studies and statistics on health and safety awareness.
- Preparing records of work injuries and serious accidents that occur.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of HSE regulations
- Perform regular site inspections and audits
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Safety and Human Health Management
- Certified Specialist of Health & Safety
- Knowledge of OSHA and HSE codes.
- Familiar with local Egyptian codes and international codes.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in similar field.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- Proficient in using computer skills.
- Proficient in using Auto Cad.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent understanding of health and safety principles
- Excellent planning, organizational, team and time management skills, good leadership skills.
- Operational Risk analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.