- Sponsor, coordinate the enterprise strategic technology plans
- Maintains current & future architectural blueprints & business capabilities
- Lead, build, manage and enhance business capability models
- Provide consultation and best practices for IT operations and projects or CRs implementations.
- Drive architectural decisions, plans and goals.
- Design and realize high-level and detailed architecture for Enterprise, Large and Complex solutions within an established framework.
- Define AI, DevOps, Microservices, containers principles and guidelines
- Proactively involved in functional design decisions and create awareness of design limitations.
- Manage, direct and support business & IT transformations projects like (Core banking Temenos, Middleware, DR, Website, …etc.)
- Design, document High level & Low-level architecture documents.
- Document and re-engineer business processes and support process automations and assure customer experience enhancements.
- Perform the role of advisor for solution options, by providing judgments for solutions architecture
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer science .
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in relative experience and 12 years of IT experience .
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Key technical, design, and architecture skillset with the ability to architect or design pragmatic solutions.
- Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, processes, and frameworks.
- Familiarity with Scrum or other Agile based concepts and methodologies is a must.
- Previous experience in banking and financial domains.
- Excellent planning, organizational, team and time management skills, good leadership skills .
- Strong analytical skills, natural curiosity, deductive reasoning and a desire to learn .
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to clearly convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.