- Leading the elaboration of a functional solution with business stakeholders and concerned IT teams as well as the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap.
- Performing preliminary studies and analysis, planning and budget elaboration as well as follow-up.
- Support the project execution and governance by tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Being the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams, and collaborating with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyzing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Analyzing and structuring projects and new requirements coming in the domain with all stakeholders involved in order to propose the best way to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and projects scope
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Prepare project-related reports for the PMO director and to the project stakeholders
- Proven experience as a Project Manager Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role;
- Being a project manager requires a bachelor's degree.
- Proven experience in managing the IT-technical & digital transformation projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & fluency in English (speaking and listening).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite & Microsoft Projects.
- the ability to deliver key milestones on time as planned.
- Strong character (confidence, working under pressure, team management).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.