Tester Engineer – Information Technology
- Analyze Project Requirements, design testing scenarios and test cases for all functional and non-functional requirements, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Create Test Strategy, and Test Plan for the Test Level.
- Executes the required Testing of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts.
- Provide detailed Testing reports to the project stakeholders and support the analysis of Testing results.
- Understand and uses appropriate Test Automation processes and tools.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Provide awareness about the Software Testing to the project stakeholders, and spread culture of Quality.
- BSc in computer science or Engineering or related subjects.
- Minimum of 2 years up to 6 years of relevant experience.
- ISTQB certification is preferred.
- Testing in Banking Application is preferred.
- Hands-On experience using Test Automation tools.
- Hands-On experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-On experience with DB testing.
- Hands-On experience with API testing.
- Agile Experience is a plus.
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira.
- Experience with Regression & Negative testing.
- Experience in performing UAT and SIT.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Testing Banking Application IS PREFERRED (Its more preferable in T24).